2022 Educators Rising - Virginia
Conference and Competition
How To Submit Artifacts
To type into any one of the Educators Rising forms that must be uploaded, please do the following:
- Download and save the “Guidelines and Rubric” from the Educators Rising website.
- Open it in Adobe.
- Use “Fill and Sign” feature to type in the information.
- You may either print the page (if it needs a signature) or you may print to pdf that one page so that you can save it to your computer.
Digital Capture Instructions
- To digitally capture a book, please take a picture of each page and then save them to a computer or on a flash drive with the folder name EdRising2023.
- Use the navigation below to successfully prepare you presentation:
- Open PowerPoint -- Blank Presentation -- Insert -- Photo Album -- New Album -- Insert picture from FILE/DISK [find the location where the pictures are stored; you are looking for a folder named EdRising2023] -- Click Ctrl and A for the select all shortcut -- Insert -- Create [This will create a photo album on a black background].
- Edit the first slide so that instead of it reading "Photo Album by ____," please change it to your name(s) and school.
- Save your PowerPoint as your name and school. For example, Anita Goodgrade EdRising High School.